The Stephen King Catalog [2021 Diary]
The 2021 Stephen King Catalog Desk Calendar.
Jammed packed full of art, photos, trivia, quotes, history and MORE!
Edited by Dave Hinchberger.
Cover and interior art by Award-winning Maine artist, Glenn Chadbourne.
This Stephen King Catalog Desk Calendar theme for 2021 features STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES. Covering the many theatrical films produced of Stephen King's work. With trivia, quizzes, quotes, facts, artwork, rare images, and informative articles covering the novel and the original films, featuring in depth articles, quotes from directors, actors, writers on their works with their respective projects. So join us as we revisit the films that brought Stephen King, and all of us, to the theaters for decades!
Original wraparound color cover by award-winning Maine artist Glenn Chadbourne!
- On the set with Stephen King for Maximum Overdrive with photos and interview with Stephen King!
- A Moment on the Mile No. 1: Tom Hanks Bathroom. On The Green Mile set.
- Articles on CUJO and the 2017 version of IT.
- Drawings are featured on most pages with interior art featured throughout the whole year, also by artist Glenn Chadbourne!
- Calendar includes months January 2021 to January 2022
- Pages for notes, including anniversaries, birthdays, and special occasion reminders.
- This over sized hardcover desk calendar measures 7 x 10 inches.
2020 Overlook Connection Press.7 x 10 inches. Casebound. New / New. SKCDC