Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
How to buy our books
We have tried to make purchasing from the PS Publishing website as simple as possible:
- Browse our store by clicking on the categories on the HOME PAGE and choosing the titles within.
- Add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- Click on VIEW CART and you will see the contents of your shopping basket. You can amended the details, continue shopping or checkout. On checking out you will be prompted for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
For non UK customers, PayPal and/or your credit card company will convert any transactions into the appropriate currency at their own current exchange rate at the time you make the purchase. Therefore, the amount you actually pay for your order may differ very slightly from the total shown in the shopping cart at the time of purchase, but this is completely out of our hands.
If you are shopping from the USA you can click on the ‘currency tab’ at the top right of the HOME PAGE and switch pricing on the site to the US dollar. European customers can switch to the EURO, and we also support the Canadian and Australian dollar.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping costs are added automatically to your order at the checkout stage on the basis of weight. You’ll will see the total charges before you’re asked to make payment. The postage we charge is based on the charges we incur per Kilogramme through the Royal Mail’s 1st Class postal service for small parcels.
[July 1st, 2020 Covid-19 update] Royal Mail says that a huge rise in air freight costs has resulted in exceptional price increases outside of their control:
- Last year, the Universal Postal Union (UPU) agreed to allow the US to set terminal dues themselves. This met the US administration’s stated objective—to increase how much they charge other countries for delivery thus averting their threat to leave the global network. Consequently, it will see a significant increase of over 100% in the rates Royal Mail pay for last-mile delivery in the US from the 1st of July.
- Royal Mail have seen 95% fewer air passenger flights as a result of Covid-19 and are having to use air freight instead. This has led to a five-fold increase in conveyance costs to the US.
Royal Mail say that they are closely monitoring the cost of conveyance and may reduce prices accordingly in the future. However, in the meantime, we are reluctantly having to increase our base cost to the US, Canada, and Australasia and the Far East to £14.99. UK and European destinations are not impacted by the hike.
We ship all our orders of products via Royal Mail 1st Class Post. Please allow the following time periods for delivery:
3 - 5 working days for delivery within the UK
5 - 7 days for EUROPEAN UNION locations
7 - 10 days for delivery to US, CANADA,
up to 14 days for AUSTRALASIA and other WORLDWIDE locations.
Please be aware that these are guidelines only. Deliveries times may vary in holiday periods, adverse weather conditions, or may be subject to the internal policies of postal authorities in non UK countries.
The above guidelines apply to books that are held in stock only and not for books that are ordered in advance of the publication date. For regular updates on availability and delivery schedule of forthcoming titles, subscription to our weekly newsletter is advised.
Orders received for FORTHCOMING titles will be held on back order until finished copies of the product are received. We generally receive the trade / unsigned editions of book in advance of signed editions as signature sheets may need to be tipped in, and/or slipcases may need to be manufactured after the book has been printed. Again it advisable to subscribe to our weekly newsletter for regular updates.
If your order arrives damaged, a replacement item will be offered or, in the event that such an item is no longer available, a full refund will be given (including the cost of returning the item to us).
If your order arrives and you are, for any other reason, dissatisfied with the items included, please contact PS Publishing as soon as possible so we can discuss the best way to resolve the situation to everyone’s satisfaction.
Please note that stock figures on the website are updated daily, but not in real-time, some items may appear to be available when they are, in fact, out of stock. In the event that payment is taken for an item that we subsequently discover is out of stock (and therefore, in the majority of cases, ‘out of print’) a full refund will be given.
1 New Road
Phone: +44 (0) 1964 535555
Fax: +44 (0) 1964 537535
VAT Registration Number: GB:722039857