ParSec [Digital Magazine] Issues #5–#8 subscription
This is a 4 issue subscription
[Includes Issues #5 to 8]
ParSec - A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror will be available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers.
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the blistering table of contents for the fifth issue.
- Introduction – Ian Whates, The Day The Time Travellers Came – Gary Gibson, From Below – Warren Benedetto
- Within The Concrete – Steve Rasnic Tem, Theo Ballinchard And The Oranges Of Possibility – Patrice Sarath, A Stranger In Town – David Gerrold
- Farewell, Pavonis – Keith Brooke and Eric Brown, Dog Days In The Ghost Garden – Liz Williams, Once And Future Queen – Jenny Barber
- Terms And Conditions – Fiona Moore, I Know What You Are – Matt Thompson, Winter Bloom – John Dodd
- Life in the Fast Lane, In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin, Reviews Section, Interview with Lavie Tidhar
And here's Issue #6
Introduction – Ian Whates, Muse Automatique – Jaine Fenn , A Kingdom of Seagrass and Silk – Cécile Cristofari
What Value To Profit The World – Joe Giordano, Personal Satisfaction – Adrian Tchaikovsky, Majesco’s World: The Crossing – Ellen Denton
Are We Going Under? – Simon Bestwick, The Curse of Sekhem-Tet – Nerine Dorman, The Primacy Of The Cube – Paul Di Filippo
No Truer Shades – by R. P. Sand
- Life in the Fast Lane, In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin, Things Never Broached : Reflections on the Graphic Novel– Andy Hedgecock, Reviews Section, Interview with Bryan Talbot
This is the table of contents for the Issue 7
- Introduction – Ian Whates, War In The Linear Heavens (Part 1) – Paul Di Filippo and Preston Grassmann
- The (Digital) Persistence of Memory – Linda McMullen, Lustre Mining – Eliza Chan, Red Horse, Running – Joanne Harris
- I Was Thirsty And You Gave Me Drink – Gerri Leen, Red Catapult – Gustavo Bondoni, In the Water – S. Pippin
- The Naismith and the Wild Boy – David Gullen, Life Wish – Bonner Litchfield, Brenda And Stiletto Go Boating – Tim Lucas
- The Operculum Necklace – Alison Littlewood
- Life in the Fast Lane featuring Regina Yau, In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin, Reviews Section
- Andy Hedgewick's Interview with Alison Littlewood, Keith brooke – Remembering Eric Brown
This is the table of contents for the Issue 8
- Introduction – Ian Whates, War In The Linear Heavens (Part 2) – Paul Di Filippo and Preston Grassmann
- Utopia in the Rear-View Mirror – Rolf Hughes, In the Hall of Memory – Maxwell Marais, Stealing From Titans – Michael Cobley
- Nature and Nurture – Emma K. Leadley, Pennies in the Meme Jar – David Gledeni
- On the Subject of My Mother's Absence – Antony Paschos, Overbear – Brock Poulsen, Laura's Suitcase – Morgan Delaney
- Life in the Fast Lane featuring Martin Sketchley, In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Short Stoies: Why Read Them? Why Write Them? Why Analyse Them? — Teika Marija Smits, Reviews Section
- Andy Hedgewick's Interview with Alice Thompson