ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue#1
And so now we begin with our first toe into the water for ParSec, which promises quite a kick-off as evidenced by this blistering table of contents for the first issue.
ParSec will be available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99 (the first issue is planned for this autumn with an end-of-year seasonal special to follow). You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.
- Gunbelt Highway – Dan Abnett>
- Down and Out Under the Tannhauser Gate – David Gullen
- Nineteen Eighty-Nine – Ken MacLeod
- The Lichyard – Harrison Varley
- Time Traveller’s Shoes – Yuliia Vereta
- Tesla on the Grass Alas – Esther M. Friesner
- We Have Forever – Redfern Jon Barrett
- The Power of 3 – Anna Tambour
- Nova Oobleck Surfs The Second Aether – Paul Di Filippo
- Interview with Christopher Priest
There will be other non-fic articles and additions, and of course reviews (which have started to come in), but that's the meat of it. We’re all of us pretty blown away with stories setting a high standard for writers both classic and up-n-coming.