ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue#1
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the blistering table of contents for the first issue.
- Introduction – Ian Whates
- Gunbelt Highway – Dan Abnett
- Down and Out Under the Tannhauser Gate – David Gullen
- Nineteen Eighty-Nine – Ken MacLeod
- The Lichyard – Harrison Varley
- Time Traveller’s Shoes – Yuliia Vereta
- Tesla on the Grass Alas – Esther M. Friesner
- We Have Forever – Redfern Jon Barrett
- The Power of 3 – Anna Tambour
- Nova Oobleck Surfs The Second Aether – Paul Di Filippo
- Life in the Fast Lane – featuring Tom Hunter
- In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Reviews Section
- Interview with Christopher Priest
ParSec will be available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99. The first issue is going out this weekend with an end-of-year seasonal special to follow. You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.