ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue #6
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the table of contents for the Issue ¢6.
Introduction – Ian Whates
Muse Automatique – Jaine Fenn
A Kingdom of Seagrass and Silk – Cécile Cristofari
What Value To Profit The World – Joe Giordano
Personal Satisfaction – Adrian Tchaikovsky
Majesco’s World: The Crossing – Ellen Denton
Are We Going Under? – Simon Bestwick
The Curse of Sekhem-Tet – Nerine Dorman
The Primacy Of The Cube – Paul Di Filippo
No Truer Shades – by R. P. Sand
- Life in the Fast Lane featuring Cristina Macîa
- In the Weeds – Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Things Never Broached : Reflections on the Graphic Novel– Andy Hedgecock
- Reviews Section
- Interview with Bryan Talbot
ParSec is available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99. This issue is going out in Autumn 2022. You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.