ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue #4
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the table of contents for the Issue ¢4.
- Introduction – Ian Whates
- Blaise of Glory – Alexis Ames
- It Only Amplifies –Shih-Li Kow
- Zugzwang – Neil Williamson
- Daytrip To Glastonbury – Jane Rogers
- Radicalised – Lavie Tidhar
- The Equality Virus – Gwyneth Jones
- The Relative Positions of Dead Things in the Dark – A.P. Howell
- Umbilical – Teika Marija Smits
- When All This Became Normal – Simon Morden
- Letters To My Daughter – Tim Anderson
- Five-O-Clock In The Bar At The End Of The World – Bryony Pearce
- In the Weeds — Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Life in the Fast Lane – featuring Alistair Sims (independent bookshop owner)
- Interview with award-winning author and scientist Simon Morden
ParSec is available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99. This issue is going out in June 2022. You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.