ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue #3
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the table of contents for the festive issue.
- Introduction – Ian Whates
- Rotten Things – Kim Lakin
- Ornamental Refugee –Brian D. Hinson
- CSGCOVWR – Natalia Theodoridou
- Bai Roses – Victoria Navarra
- The Different Flesh – Allen Stroud
- You Can Call Me Al – Gary Gibson
- The Kidnap of Fibonacci – Ian Watson
- Lost Out There in the Stars – Scott Edelman
- Life in the Fast Lane – featuring John Jarrold
- In the Weeds — Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Reviews Section
- Interview with Sarah Pinborough
ParSec is available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99. This issue is going out at Easter 2021. You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.