ParSec [Digital Magazine] - Issue #2
A digital magazine featuring the very best in Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror
- The latest fiction from established writers alongside the best new stories from emerging talents and debut authors.
- On-point articles and regular columns, exploring genre fiction in all its forms. Interviews with leading authors and artists.
- Insightful and informative book reviews by a carefully selected cadre of reviewers, assessing current titles and imminent releases from publishers big and small.
This is the table of contents for the festive issue.
- Introduction – Ian Whates
- The Summer Husband – Angela Slatter
- The Neighbourhood Watch –Neil Williamson
- Lovers on the Yuleton Lip – Aliya Whiteley
- But Once a Year – Ramsey Campbell
- Poruguese Essay – George Tom
- All That's Red Earth – Mike Carey
- Five Ways to Accidentally Save the Earth from Alien Conquest – Gareth D. Jones
- The Elektron Mill – Sean McMullen
- A Bayesian Analysis of Wishes – Karen Brenchley
- Life in the Fast Lane – featuring Jenny Campbell
- In the Weeds — Anne C. Perry & Jared Shurin
- Stepping Towards New Voices in SFF — Stewart Hotston
- Reviews Section
- Interview with Xueting Christine Ni
ParSec is available online for reading on computers, tablets, IPads, smartphones, and all popular e-readers for £5.99. This issue is going out on Christmas eve 2021. You can also take advantage of a 4-issue subscription for £20.