Harvey Horrors Collected Works - Tomb of Terror (Vol 1) [Signed Slipcased]
June-November 1952 Issues 1 - 6
PUBLICATION DATE: November 2011
- Size: 260 mm x 180 mm (Portrait)
- Case: Matt Laminated, 128gsm artpaper pasted onto 3mm greyboard with spot UV varnish
- Text: 256 pages, 100gsm woodfree
- Endpaper: 8 pages, 140gsm woodfree
- Binding: Casebound, section sewn, endpapered, round backed, H/T band
PRINT RUN: 300 Signed by Stephen Jones
- Certificate/Signing Sheet
- A limited edition print of Stephen Jones by Randy Broecker signed by Stephen Jones
- Size: 260 mm x 170 mm (Portrait)
- Text: 280 micron diplomat pulpboard
FOREWORD: Stephen Jones
Tales beyond belief and imagination from this pre-code 1950’s classic title!
Tomb Of Terror ran for 16 issues now collected together in this exclusive 3 volume set.
Each volume contains between 5 – 6 issues digitally enhanced and reprinted together for the very first time. With a introduction by Stephen Jones and illustration by Randy Broecker, each volume will profile some of the leading artists working on the title. Greats such as Moe Marcus, John Giunta and Abe Simon, together with some fine examples of their original artwork.
Exclusively for your collection...300 limited edition slipcased copies.
See the surprise on this guy’s face (and dig those neato earrings)?
He’s just arrived at his favorite comicbook emporium only to find that the beany-bedecked proprietor has just sold the very last copy of the latest volume of PS’s TOMB OF TERROR reprint series, complete with signed artwork print and a nifty full-color slipcase. Boy, he’s mad . . . and who can blame him. You better make sure you avoid disappointment by getting a standing order in to PS right away.
Because the slipcased edition is limited to just three hundred numbered copies.