THIS PRODUCTS IS NOT IN STOCK BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
All orders are processed on a strictly first come, first served basis, so please order in good time to avoid disappointment. The anticipated release date is stated in the description of each title but please be aware that finished products may take longer to arrive from our printers. Signed edtions or those required a slipcase or traycase will take longer to arrive than unsigned editions.
For regular updates about all our scheduled titles please subscribe to our NEWSLETTER.
A NOVEL by Ray Bradbury
PUBLICATION DATE May 2016
COVER, ENDPAPERS, SLIPCASE & TRAYCASE ART Glenn Chadbourne
INTRODUCTION by Peter Crowther
AFTERWORD by William F. Touponce
- A lettered edition of just 26 copies
- housed in a custom-made oversized traycase
- signed by Ray Bradbury—yes, Ray’s own signature, not a facsimile
- signed by Peter Crowther and Glenn Chadbourne
- includes the original short story ‘The Black Ferris’, the inspiration for that most wonderful of novels
- and features fifteen specially commissioned knock-‘em-dead illustrations from Glenn Chadbourne
In a career spanning more than seventy years, Ray Bradbury has inspired generations of readers to dream, think, and create. A prolific author of hundreds of short stories and close to fifty books, as well as numerous poems, essays, operas, plays, teleplays, and screenplays, Bradbury was one of the most celebrated writers of our time.
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES
It's the week before Hallowe'en, and Cooger and Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show has come to Green Town, Illinois. The siren song of the calliope entices all with promises of youth regained and dreams fulfilled . . .
And as two boys trembling on the brink of manhood set out to explore the mysteries of the dark carnival's smoke, mazes and mirrors, they will also discover the true price of innermost wishes . . .